2013年2月28日星期四

What will the Fashion Police say? Dressed down Kelly Osbourne swaps her heels for a clunky cast after spraining her ankle

As a critic on Fashion Police she is merciless when it comes to attacking the style choices of the famous.
But Kelly Osbourne is obviously not as hard on herself.
The reality star swapped her heels for clunky footwear on Thursday - although she had the perfect excuse.
Injured: Kelly Osbourne showed up to a business meeting at the Sunset Marquis hotel in West Hollywood on Wednesday with a cast on her right leg
Injured: Kelly Osbourne showed up to a business meeting at the Sunset Marquis hotel in West Hollywood on Wednesday with a cast on her right leg
Dressed down Kelly was limping along with her foot in a huge supportive brace after getting her ankle stuck in a drain in a public lavatory.
Kelly wore her unattractive footwear to a business lunch at the upmarket Sunset Marquis hotel in West Hollywood.
Dressed for comfort, the 28-year-old, sported grey sweatpants, paired with a blue tee and zip-up sweater.
Her hair was loosely styled on top of her head, she tried to lay low by wearing jet back sunglasses.
Mystery man: Kelly was spotted was an unidentified male as she waited outside of the hotel
Mystery man: Kelly was spotted  with a businessman as she waited outside of the hotel
As she leaned back on the walkway railing, Kelly kept her injured limb in front of her to stretch it out.
The daughter of Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne was also seen talking to a businessman who was carrying a manilla folder with papers, as she waited outside.
A week ago, Kelly tweeted 'Got my shoe stuck in a bathroom drain.
'I was faced w/ spraining my ankle or eating the toilet! Guess what I picked?' along with a snapshot of her manicured foot inside a brand new, blue cast.
Stretch it out: The Fashion Police star kept her injured limb in front of her as she leaned on a railing
Stretch it out: The Fashion Police star kept her injured limb in front of her as she leaned on a railing
Stretch it out: The Fashion Police star kept her injured limb in front of her as she leaned on a railing
'I just could not bare the thought of my face landing in a public toilet! However I'm now questioning my decision due to the pain!!!!' she added.
Later, Kelly told a Twitter follower, 'I sprained the muscles in my ankle that go up to the back of my knee so it was the boot or crutches! #OverlyDramaticIHearYa'
Her rumoured fiance, model Matthew Mosshart, has been really supportive during this critical time.
Decisions: A week ago Kelly tweeted this picture along with: 'I just could not bare the thought of my face landing in a public toilet! However I'm now questioning my decision due to the pain!!!!'
Decisions: A week ago Kelly tweeted this picture along with: 'I just could not bare the thought of my face landing in a public toilet! However I'm now questioning my decision due to the pain!!!!'
She tweeted that she had the 'the worlds best BF,' going out at 11pm to get her extendable purple leg scratcher.
Kelly and Matthew, 29, have been dating for over a year after meeting at Kate Moss' wedding in July 2011.
They first stepped out in public in December 2011, and are reportedly engaged but it has not been confirmed.

Happy couple: Matthew Mosshart played nurse, getting Kelly Osbourne a leg scratcher to use with her casted leg
Happy couple: Matthew Mosshart played nurse, getting Kelly Osbourne a leg scratcher to use with her casted leg

没有评论:

发表评论